Trainees for the following professions:
>> Metalworker (Design Technology) <<
>> Technical Product Designer (Engineering and Plant Construction) <<
- Study the processes from frame to finished commercial vehicle with us.
- The extensive vertical range of in-house manufacture, makes a comprehensive insight into many production areas possible while training with us.
- We offer motivated students the opportunity in our various business units to develop their strengths and abilities fully.
- Your experience in our different areas of production will benefit your personal career.
- Benefit from the expertise of our highly trained and qualified technical personnel, as well as decades of experience in commercial vehicle manufacture.
- Use the most advanced systems (3D CAD design software) and machinery in a positive work environment.
Your desirable attributes:
- Lower Secondary Education – Secondary School – or comparable.
- An interest in the processing of metals.
- An interest in the mechatronic equipment of vehicles.
- An interest in the design of mechatronic equipment and related components.
- Technical aptitude.
- A skilled team player.
- Highly motivated and a self-starter.
Have we stirred your interest? Apply now!
Please send your CV to Mr Schulte.